Need a Replacement

I need a replacement for Stryker 26" Vision Elect HDTV Power supply Model # JMW1150KA2400F07

![IMG_1241|375x500]

Greetings,

The output connector shown is not a common/standard style, and we do not have a commercially-produced replacement supply in stock. We do have a few similarly rated supplies available and a fairly broad selection of 5-pin circular connectors from which a person might be able to construct a workable alternative, but nothing that would serve as a drop-in replacement.

It appears that the supply in question may have been intentionally produced with an unusual connector, so as to encourage replacement with OEM parts; given the litigious nature of the medical industry, it wouldn’t be an unreasonable choice. My suggestion would be to contact Stryker for a replacement in the interest of leaving liability where it belongs.

Hello Rick,

The reason I approach your company is to the fact that we bought a used unit that came with replacement power supply and the manufacturer it is Mean Well, as shown in the attached picture, it is a 5-pin circular connector. We need at least 20 power supply units
for screens that we acquire at auction, please see if you can help.

Thank you.

@edcris12,

Does it look like someone might have installed that connector? The meanwell supply GSM160A24-R7B comes with a 4 pin connector as indicated on the body of the power supply.