Need help finding self-mate edge mount connector

I need help finding a connector similar to the picture. I don’t need an exact match - just something similar. There is a PN on the connector, but I can’t find anything in searches for that or google images. There is no manufacturer logo/name/mark. I’m not even sure what type of connector to classify this as to start a part search.

The connector is edge mount PCB with contacts on top and bottom. The contacts are feed-through with spring loaded on one side and fixed contacts on the other. These are originally used in a DIN rail module application where they mate with modules on each side to pass power.

Any ideas?

Hi there,
No exact match but similar connecting method → TE Series 1740533

Hello @jhannon,

Welcome to the community. I’d like to see the markings that are on the bottom right photo on top of the connector. Could you provide a photo with those markings?

Jeff-

This is a photo of the whole module (Wago 750 series are all the same).

The markings are actually on the module housing and not on the connector.

I think there is a good chance this connector may be Wago proprietary. As mentioned, I don’t need this exact connector, but something similar with feed thru spring and fixed contacts. The key here is that this connector allows a module to be inserted/removed from a DIN rail easily, but still makes thru contact with modules on each side when inserted.

I have a request in with the Product Manager to see if that associated connector can be purchased separate from the module. How many pieces would you need?

Jeff-

Initially 20 for protos.
1K before end of the year.

1 Like

The Product Manager checked with Wago, but they, unfortunately, don’t have anything similar they could recommend. And I don’t see anything similar either with our card edge connectors.

Thanks!

Bummer. Thanks for checking though!