Part Identification

Does anyone know what this part is? It acts like a switch that turns on when air flows through the side with the 3 pins. It is found in disposable electronic vapes. I believe they are made in China.

Does the part have any markings.

No markings.

Appears very similar to a common electret microphone, though probably modified a bit for the variant use. It could make for a cheap differential pressure sensor, and the sort of application mentioned would probably make meeting min order quantities for modified product pretty easy.