I accidentally hooked up my PKJ4716PIHS DC DC converged in reverse and now I’m pretty sure I fried it. Anyone know if there is an easy way to possibly replace the fets or something to fix it? Already bought a new one just wondering if there was a way to salvage this one. Can’t get in touch with the manufacturer FLEX Power Modules either. Let me know, thanks.

Repair may be possible, but it’s unsupported. You’re certainly welcome to try (and probably have little to lose in doing so at this point) but there aren’t any resources available to guide you through that process.

1 Like