Please help identify part

I need help identifying the connectors to repair my device. This is all completely new to me, but I am trying to learn.

There is a cable ribbon that is used to connect a circuit board to an LCD screen. I believe I have identified the cable ribbon correctly as 20COND.

The two images are of the connector without the top part that clamps the cable down because that piece broke when I was removing it.

I am completely new to all of this so ANY help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello, Sportslover.

Board In, Direct Wire to Board | Rectangular Connectors | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey << These are about as close to your part as I can identify without measurements. Are you able to take a pitch measurement of this device? Information on doing so can be found here:

Pitch of a Connector - Interconnect - Electronic Component and Engineering Solution Forum - TechForum │ DigiKey