Seems to be a weird bug with output ports.
- Place a resistor in a new diagram.
- Place an output port on the drawing and wire it to a terminal of the resistor
- Change the “value” field of the output port to “p1”
- Using copy/paste, copy the output port p1 and paste a copy on the schematic.
- change to value of the newly pasted port to “p2”
- You will see that the first/original “p1” has now also been changed to “p2”.
This doesn’t occur if “p1” isn’t originally wired, and using unique “names” for the ports doesn’t seem to make a difference.
At any rate, this was pretty maddening trying to copy/past several ports and having their values get constantly blown away.