RE: Battery (2032) and Wires with Specific Attachment

Hello,

Here is what I am looking to get: Amazon.com .

I want to purchase from your company but I need the connector for the BBGG (BeagleBone Green Gateway) for the I2C RTC.

I already opened a query with this section on the Tech Forum and it can be found here: RE: My Photo and A1250WV-S-02P.

Seth

P.S. If your company carries some similar items, please let me know. The length of the wires do not need to be of any concern. I can deal with any length of wiring as long as I can get the battery in either an easy to replace socket (hopefully) or a full package of connector, wiring, and battery (2032).

Hello,

This is what I found but is the connector the same? https://www.digikey.com/short/zdc5qz

Seth

Hello @silver2row,

The connector used on SY615-ND is PHR-3 which has a pitch of 2mm. All of the connectors from your previous post were 1.25mm.

I did not see a 20mm battery holder in our system that has a 1.25mm pitch connector already assembled on the end. The best bet is to locate a holder with flying leads and then finish the connector assembly yourself so you can utilize any connector respectively.

Regards,
Lindsay

Hello,

Okay. I will take that route. Thank you for the guidance.

Seth