Round 8 Pin Male Connector


Can someone to help me what type of connector is this.

Thank you,

Hello @bryan14
This appears to either be HR212-10P-8P(41) or HR212-10P-8PC(71) from Hirose. The difference is either crimped or soldered contacts. Unfortunately, we do not stock either. We stock HR212-10P-8PC(72) which is the crimp style in a beige color. You can verify the dimensions in the datasheet to ensure it is the correct connector.

Note that this is only a housing and you would need contacts such as