Selecting relay or contactor

Looking for a recommendation for a relay or contactor with the following specifications.
SPDT NC, 240v AC coil, input and output will be UK mains voltage AC, max 5-6 amps.

The application is bathroom extractor fan presently wired to light switch only. Installing a timer switch next to light switch also to be wired to extractor fan however would like to use relays in circuit so lights dont come on when fan timer switch is pressed.

Ive attached image of how the relays will be wired.

Is it correct that if both NO contacts are made there should not be a ground differential as long as both inputs/COM are taken from the same lighting circuit?

(Should mention for the relay wiring drawing attached, the light should be replaced by the extractor fan)

Thanks.

We do not carry a contactor with your specifications.

Hi Karl, thanks for the response. This may be a slightly awkward question but are you able to advise why your relays aren’t compatible? Is it the Normally closed contacts request or the switching of 240AC between contacts or because I planned to wire them together etc?
I was directed to your company by NCD for a relay as their relays run off a 12v coil and I seen some of yours had a 240v coil so thought theyd have been compatible but wanted to double check to be safe so interested to know what I should really be looking for instead.
Thanks!

Hi @daniel05 ,

I located some possible relay options here, and also some time delay relays for reference here. Please review datasheet specifications.

“Is it correct that if both NO contacts are made there should not be a ground differential as long as both inputs/COM are taken from the same lighting circuit?”
-You are correct, since they are using the same wire for switching.

I am not sure why relays are necessary. Wall switches (with timers) can control a load they are rated for. We don’t have alot of options for these, take a look here. Household wiring has to be up to current electrical code, and therefore I wouldn’t recommend retrofitting anything other than what is designed for household wiring. Also, I believe a GFCI is recommended for a bathroom, or any room near running water, but you would have to check your local electrical code for their requirements.