Server Power Supply board edge connector

What is the right angled big black connector on the left called called ?

These connect to a server Power Supply Unit like this.

Connectors of that style are known as “card edge” connectors. This product family is the one where you’d most likely find a connector suitable for use with the supply pictured.

1 Like

Thanks but how many positions are they, this is from one of them that i zoomed in. Notsure it what it says 64 or 84. The pitch seems to be 2.54

Counting pins in the photo, 64 seems the likely number. 1761468-1 would seem a likely candidate for a connector that would work similarly to the one pictured.

1 Like

Yea seems to be the correct, should have thought about counting it. i have also narrowed it down to that as well based on the picture.