Sleeve on a capacitor

A capacitor i am replacing had a rubber-like sleeve on it. The picture shows it after i cut into it to get it off. When replacing this capacitor, what do i use for this? it looks similar to heat shrink tubing, does that work or is there something else i should order when i order the capacitor? thanks.

Hello blbead123,

You can use heatshrink tubing to duplicate the look of the original capacitor.
I don’t see a real need for it, but if you want it to look original, you can add heatshrink to it.