Spade terminal for domestic oven

Hope this category/forum is appropriate for this query.

I am after a female spade connector and nylon housing for my domestic oven. Refer to the attached images at the bottom of this post to see the existing terminal crimp and housing to be replaced.

Assuming these will need to be high temp rated, provided that some of the wiring is for power (10~20A max) and therefore nickel plated steel is reqruied, rather than brass/tin? Below specs have been found to be potential candidates, however, I’d like to seek advice from those who have the knowledge since I am playing guesswork.

Any assistance/comments would be appreciated.

EXISTING SPEC
locking female spade terminal
6.35 x 0.8mmwire diameter aprox 1.8mm

6.35 x 0.8mm

wire diameter aprox 1.8mm

9mm housing/tab

PROPOSED SPEC

Terminal options:
RS#: 205-5288
RS#: 905-3390

Housing options:
RS#: 680-2962
RS#: 688-1029

Since you have a nylon boot involved you’re probably looking at 85C temp rating.

I would propose you should consider DigiKey Part Number 280232-6

And DigiKey Part Number A36376-ND for ease of crimping.

If you need a high temperature housing, the following housing is rated for up to 240°C according to their website, as it uses Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) rather than nylon.

TE recommends the following FASTON terminal to go with it.