Thermocouple Connector

I’m looking to plug K-Type thermocouples into a PCB. I’m looking for a board mounted receptacle that a standard K-type plug can plug into vertically.

I’ve found these on a another website but looking for something similar here, possibly in a different orientation if possible.


Alternatively, something like this would work well, but I’d prefer a vertical orientation.


Any thoughts on where to look in Digi-Key’s large catalog?


I didn’t find a vertical option, yet, but Sparkfun Electronics part number PRT-13612 [ Digi-key Part Number 1568-1306-ND ] looks like a functional solution, at least.

Here is the datasheet link , and I can probably find more support materials if needed.