Searching for a connector

Good morning,
I am trying to find a pluggable terminal block that allows vertical wire entry. For 12 gauge wire I am not having great luck. The one shown below is great, but it is a 90 degree connector (Phoenix part# 1762415).
Could anyone recommend a similar connector that is a 180 degree type?


Thank you!

Thank you for contacting Digi-Key’s TechForum. Please see 732-691333500012-ND