Trying to identify this part

Hi I have a board with what I believe is a voltage regulator. It’s labeled 30983 (1st line), 3482A (2nd line).

I bought a “3482A” replacement, but came in with the wrong size (SOP 08).


I could not come up with a good part number for this one.