Trying to Locate USB-C Type E to USB-C Male Adapter

Hey everybody. So, my motherboard doesn’t have a Type A socket for my USB-C Type E header cable, so I was thinking I would just get a passthrough adapter to route it to the rear USB-C. So far, I’ve been unable to locate such a thing – going from Type E female (Type A) to USB-C Male. Another option would be to replace the front header mount with something like this, however, I can only seem to find panel mounts that run flush. Would need one with a panel mount like this one, with an extended USB-C port. Can’t seem to find one of these, either. :frowning:

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks everybody, and happy holidays!


Happy Holidays to you as well Rob.
Thank you for contacting Digi-Key Technical Support using the tech forum.
I also did a search,
I am sorry to inform you I also could not find the extended USB port.

Thanks for looking into it for me. I might just try making my own cable.