USB type c jacks with 2 screws with standard matching 15mm pitch for screws

Hi,
Are there any jacks available for USB type C with 2 screws which have the 15mm center to center 2x M2 Threaded nuts as per the Universal Serial Bus Type-C Locking Connector Specification (see page 11 of https://www.usb.org/sites/default/files/documents/usb_type-c_locking_connector_specification_rev_1_0_20160309_0.pdf)?

I have searched through our system and I was able to find some cable assemblies you maybe interested in taking a look at. Please click on the image below to see them:

Click here to see my search results on the Digi-Key Website

Product Examples:

(20mm pitch between screws)

MFR PART # 4056
DIGI-KEY PART # 1528-2889-ND
MANUFACTURER Adafruit Industries LLC
DESCRIPTION USB 2.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2, Superspeed+ (USB 3.1)) Cable C Female to Micro B Male 0.98’ (300.0mm) Unshielded
DATASHEET Click Here

(15 mm pitch between screws)

MFR PART # 2038000026
DIGI-KEY PART # WM25283-ND
MANUFACTURER Molex
DESCRIPTION CABLE A PLUG TO C PLUG 3.28’
DATASHEET Click Here

I also found a series of connector that you may also be interested in looking at:

Click here to see my search results on the Digi-Key Website

(18.5 mm pitch between screws)

MFR PART # MUSBRM1C130
DIGI-KEY PART # MUSBRM1C130-ND
MANUFACTURER Amphenol ICC (Commercial Products)
DESCRIPTION USB-C (USB TYPE-C) - Receptacle Connector 24 Position Panel Mount, Through Hole, Right Angle
DATASHEET Click Here

(18.5 mm pitch between screws)

MFR PART # MUSBRM1C1M0
DIGI-KEY PART # MUSBRM1C1M0-ND
MANUFACTURER Amphenol ICC (Commercial Products)
DESCRIPTION USB-C (USB TYPE-C) - Receptacle Connector 24 Position Panel Mount, Through Hole, Right Angle
DATASHEET Click Here

I hope this helps!

I also found the MUSBR series but they are 18.5mm center to center on for the mounting holes.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing that out. I updated my response to reflect this.

Thanks guys
So, there are no USB C jacks for 2 screws with screw holes which match the USB standard on the market?
How about for 1 screw?

Hello,

Here are some options for M2 threaded screws on our website:

Hi, thanks a lot but I’m not looking for information about screws I’m looking for Jack’s that can meet with locking USB type-c cords

I do not see anything listed for USB jack screws. Though if the size is the M2. There are D-sub jack screws. Though not many options for those either. They are not very long. https://www.digikey.com/short/05vrj0hh

Sorry. I am not seeing anything else in our system . I tried under the USB accessories and there is nothing showing up. It does not appear we have what you need. Sorry.