What is countersink angle for VENT-MS1NME-O8001


I can’t tell what the 60 degree angle is referring to. I’ve never seen a countersink noted this way. Is it to the centerline meaning 120 degrees or is it actually 60 degrees just not to scale? Maybe someone has seen it noted this way before?


Hello Liam. I am in agreement with you. I am sending this one over to the Product Specialist to get an answer. I am confused also. I will let you know when I get a response.


Sorry about the delay. Here is what we got back:

Hello, please see below from the MFG:

It means customer for panel will also need to cut the C-angle with 60C to fit the vent.