Debian on Artik 5 - No Network

I followed this guide (Debian: Getting Started with the ARTIK 5) to create a bootable SD for my Artik 5, which worked great (Thank you @RobertCNelson), however no network devices are showing via ifconfig besides loopback. I have tried all three kernel options with the same results across all. Any guidance on enabling eth/wifi?

Hi @advacomp , i’ll need to look thru my collection of boards at home.

I’m trying to remember if i even had network working… Samsung had ended this project before we fully figured out everything interface for mainline, before all documents got pulled…

Regards,

@RobertCNelson - Thank you! My end goal is to get the Artik 5 running with networking on a 4.0+ kernel that supports overlay2 for docker. It’s been a journey trying to dig up information on this discontinued board. I’m currently exploring what I can do with Yocto.

Nice, this board did go mainline:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250-artik5-eval.dts?h=v5.19#n52

The ethernet adapter is connected on the spi bus… try modprobing the asix driver?

Regards,

Thank you for the tip @RobertCNelson. I tried modprobing your v4.15.x-artik-armv7 (Prepatch) but still nothing coming up with ifconfig -a