Gel to Support Capacitors

What is the gel-like material (typically white colored like toothpaste) often seen to hold electrolytic capacitors in place on a circuit board?

Welcome to the Technical Forum. Do you want a potting material like on this link?

This is all I can think of for the description you provided.