Identify this connector

I am trying to identify this connector to get a mating cable connector. Please help???

Hello,
Welcome to the Digikey tech forum. Can you measure the pin spacing, we need to know that to match a mate. The center of one pin to the center of the pin next to it. Also, are there any markings on the connector, they would be small and hard to see.

@dnldbsvrt take a look at 455-4231-ND you will need to verify measurements as Steve suggested but this appears to be the same.

-Robert

The only writing on it is “8 YS”. the center distance between pins is .100. Does that make sense?

I guess I would need the female end with a short cable. I am not trying to replace the existing but find a mating connector with short cable. I do appreciate your time and effort in finding this.

If one scrolls down the product page linked above, there is a section titled “Mating Products” linking to the corresponding housing:

Down that linked page, under “Associated Product” are listings for compatible contacts and pre-crimped jumper leads: