LCP grade information

The PN NDD-31PBRTT specifies a Liquid Crystal Polymer as the dielectric material, with an operating temperature of -55C to 125C. We are considering testing these connectors at a slightly higher temperature and would like to understand the possibility of this working.

Could you please share more details on the LCP grade used in these connectors? Specifically, we are interested in knowing the thermal properties of the LCP grade and whether it can withstand temperatures slightly above the specified 125C limit.

We are aware that there is no guarantee of performance beyond the specified operating temperature and acknowledge any potential risks associated with testing at higher temperatures.

Your assistance in providing this additional information will be highly appreciated and will help us make informed decisions regarding our testing requirements.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Hello,
Welcome to the Digikey tech forum. I put in a request for the information and will post as soon as I get it.

The manufacturer didn’t list the LCP grade, they did respond with this,

“I can’t comment on how these would perform beyond the specified temperatures. The standard product is good to 150 C and we have a mod code to go to 200 C if required. "