- What is the soldering recommendation ?
- Does reflow soldering cause the component coating to peel off?
- Can the component be washed?
For the recommended reflow profile, please refer to page 3 of the product datasheet, here.
For the washability, the product has undergone testing for “resistance to solvents”, as per the below testing conditions. This can be used as a reference.
RESISTANCE TO SOLVENTS
Verify capability of protective coating and integrity of encapsulated material when device is exposed to chemicals possibly present on board assembly environment.
Condition: MIL-STD-202, Method 215. Solvent solutions:
- One part isopropyl alcohol and three parts mineral spirits.
- Terpene defluxer.
- 42 parts water, one part propylene glycol monomethyl ether, and one part monoethanolamine.
Applicable part numbers