Relay identification for replacement part

I’m new to the forum, and searched for the numbers on this relay before asking. This is the bake broil relay for my oven. Maytag MODEL NUMBER CWE5800ACB. I’m having a tough time verifying the correct replacement part and where to buy it. The relay doesn’t give the coil voltage requirement and there seems to be different options. 12v,15v,24v etc. I’ve been trying to find some sort of cross reference chart or something but seem to be getting nowhere. If someone could point me in any direction, I’d be very grateful. Thanks in advance! I’m not a PCB enthusiast yet, but I am mechanically inclined and replacing this part seems feasible enough.

The TechForum Cross Reference category is for parts that Digi-Key does not sell or parts that have gone obsolete. Our Engineers and Techs have reviewed the specifications for these parts and made a recommendation for a replacement. Please review the suggested part to ensure it will work for your application.

Hello Millwright - welcome to the Forum community. I wasn’t able to find a datasheet on your Omron relay, but I have located, on a non-Digikey forum, that your relay G8P-UA-006203, has been crossed many times to T9AS1D12-15, which is Digi-key part number PB1857-ND. You’ll want to take a close look at the datasheet at the pin locations to verify it is suitable for your application.

Jenny, you are amazing, thank you!!

I have this same board and after considerable effort was able to make the repair. First I tried the new 15VDC coil relays as a direct replacement but that still did not fix the problem. After getting some 9VDC coil relays that I purchased as part of a repair kit, those did solve the problem of the relays not closing. On my board I noticed the supply voltage going into the uln2003a driver was 10.2V and can only assume it was higher when the board was new, though I didn’t investigate further. Hope this helps someone else.

1 Like

Depending on the actual voltage measured at the coil, below are options to consider:

9VDC: PB1868-ND - capable of turning on @6.75V
12VDC: PB302-ND - capable of turning on @9V
15VDC: PB1857-ND - capable of turning on @11.25V